Do you require a Visa?

Students from within the EU do not require a Visa to study in the UK. For students outside the EU please contact the UK Border Agency. UK Border Agency guidance for studying in the UK can be found below

UK Border Agency Home Page

Oxford College of English provide courses in Oxford which fulfil the requirements for UK Student Visitor VISA applications.

We are pleased to help genuine students apply for a UK entry visa, but cannot offer specific immigration advice or support for family members.

Additional Information

Please find additional information on Courses, accommodation and travel!