Oxford College of English language schools- Bringing the fun back into learning!
In Oxford excursions, sports and social activities are available to students, free of charge or at a small additional cost. There are a great many things to do in Oxford. There are around 35,000 students in the city and as a result all kinds of possibilities for entertainment exist.
• Cafes and restaurants (Cowley Road has restaurants from 36 different countries!)
• 5 cinemas (with at least 20 screens)
• 7 theatres
• More than 30 regular music venues
• Lots of bars, pubs and nightclubs
• Excellent shopping
Organised Activities include:
• Guided tours of Oxford
• Visits to museums and art galleries
• Tours of colleges & university buildings
• Barbecues held during the long hot summer evenings,
• Football, Bowling, Ice Skating, Guitar lessons, Salsa dancing lessons
• Pub visit for students every Thursday evening (18 years +)
• Shakespeare plays
• Excursions to London, Stratford-upon-Avon, Blenheim Palace
• Excursion to Bicester Outlet Village – one of the best places to shop!
Information regarding the activity program is updated on a regular basis on the school notice board.