Oxford College of English language schools turn learning English into a living experience
Home stay accommodation is provided in private homes and is often referred to as Host Family Accommodation. Most of our students have a great time staying in a host family. It really is 'home from home' and many students return each year to visit their host family.
The best way to learn English is to live with a host family in England and to practise conversation in an everyday environment. Living with a host family is a unique experience and completely immerses students into the 'English way of life'.
Oxford College of English language schools, use carefully selected host families to ensure that students are taken care of in a friendly way.
Accommodation in Oxford
- In Oxford we provide home stay accommodation with breakfast and evening meal. Single and twin rooms are available. Students use shared bathroom / w.c. facilities
- We also have a limited number of executive homestays where we can offer a room with a private shower/w.c.
- In Oxford during July and August we are also able to offer accommodation in University College Residences on a self catering basis.
- We can also arrange accommodation in Hotels and Guest Houses, please contact us for further details
Important information about home stay accommodation
In order to help us find suitable home stay accommodation you must inform us in advance at the time of booking the following:
• Do you require a special diet, vegetarian for example?
• Do you have any allergies, an allergy to cats for example?
• Do you have any disabilities or medical conditions we should be aware of?
• Do you smoke?